Icon Ford Super Duty F250/F350 7" Suspension System - Stage 5 (11-18)
ICON Vehicle Dynamics is an industry leader when it comes to Ford SuperDuty performance. Our engineers have spent countless hours under these trucks and behind the wheel developing some of the most refined suspension systems available. Increasing wheel travel and ride comfort is standard operating procedure at ICON, but our engineers aimed high to produce a suspension solution that also maintained the SuperDuty’s towing capacity. ICON’s 7” Suspension System for the 2011+ SuperDuty yields enough lift to clear 37” tires while providing excellent ride characteristics across a wide variety of terrain on and off-road. Each component of this suspension system has been specifically engineered to work in union with other ICON parts to extract maximum performance out of the vehicle. Our Stage 5 System is comprised of 7” lift dual rate coil springs, fabricated radius arm drop mounts with brushed stainless badges, track bar drop bracket, bumpstop extensions, sway bar links, a forged pitman arm, brake line brackets, rear 5" lift progressive rate leaf springs w/ u-bolts, and 2.5 Series piggyback reservoir front & rear shocks w/ CDCV. 2.5" reservoir shocks ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use. The ICON CDC Valve upgrade is included in this stage for those desiring an easy way to tune the ride externally. ICON’s adjustable 4 link system is not only stronger than the factory radius arms, but will enhance performance and improve wheel alignment. These link arms eliminate bind commonly found in the factory radius arms, while increasing the suspensions range of motion.
• Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
• Decreased body roll
• ICON engineered dual rate coil springs with match tuned 2.5 Series reservoir shocks w/ CDCV
• Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8 polished nitro steel shaft
• Adjustable 4 link system
• Correctly positioned steering and track bar components
• Rear progressive design leaf pack for smooth compliant ride
• No drive shaft modifications needed
• Made in the USA
Wheel & Tire Fitment Info:
OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
Aftermarket Wheels: 8" - 9" Wide Wheel With 5" Backspace
Aftermarket Tires: 37" Tall Tires
(Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
67030 (QTY - 1) - 2011+ Ford F250/350 7-9" Box Kit (Sway Bar Links, Bump Stop Spacers, Track Bar Drop Bracket, Drop Pitman Arm, Brake Line Brackets, Hardware)
67015 (QTY - 1) - 2005+ Ford F250/350 7" Lift Dual Rate Coil-Spring
61550 (QTY - 1) - 2011+ Ford F250/350 Front 4 Link System
65500 (QTY - 1) - 2008+ Ford F250/350 5” Lift Rear Progressive Leaf Pack
65501 (QTY - 1) - 2011+ Ford F250/350 Rear U-bolt Plates
67003 (QTY - 1) - 2011+ Ford F250/350 Rear 15" U-bolt Kit
67720CP (QTY - 1) - 2005+ Ford F250/350 (7" Lift) 2.5" V.S. Series CDCV Piggyback Reservoir Front Shocks (Pair)
37701CP (QTY - 1) - 1999+ Ford F250/350 (3-6" Lift) 2.5" V.S. Series CDCV Piggyback Reservoir Rear Shocks (Pair)
64030 2005+ Ford F250/350 Adjustable Track Bar Kit (Bushing Style)
64031 2005+ Ford F250/350 Adjustable Track Bar Kit (Bearing Style)
65000 2005+ Ford F250/350 Dual Steering Stabilizer Kit (Qty-2 ICON 36511 stabilizers Required)
36511 2.0 Aluminum Series Steering Stabilizer Shocks (Dual only / must use ICON 65000 for mounting)
• 4wd Applications only
• Retains factory block with this system. Using a F350 factory block with sit the truck 1/2 - 34" lower than stock, or F250 factory block with sit the truck level or 1/2" higher pending how it came out of the factory.
• OEM Stabilizer is not compliant, optional dual steering stabilizer kit recommended with this 7” lift system. Must use (1) 65000 bracket kit and (2) 36511 stabilizer shocks for proper use.
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout