Engineered for all Jeep® Wrangler ® JKs, 2007 to current, the Ultimate Dana 44™ axle is a direct bolt-in solution and requires you to reuse your stock wheel ends. Featuring a number of upgrades for added on-trail durability, plus added strength wherever you take your vehicle, the Ultimate Dana 44™ axle is built to meet the demands of serious off-road enthusiasts.
From the Spicer® nickel chromoly steel axle shafts to the Spicer® performance differential cover to the SPL® 1350 axle shaft universal joints, the Ultimate Dana 44™ front axle is built to deliver for people who rely on their Jeep® Wrangler® JK.
- 5/16" thick axle tubes for improved strength, rigidity and durability
- Redesigned and thicker brackets
- Spicer® chromoly axle shafts
- Spicer Life Series® (SPL®) 1350 u-joints with triple lip seals and full-circle clips
- Performance differential cover and Spicer® performance gasket
Call for Stock Check (732)951-9111